Currently, various type of eye liners are put on obtain various sort of outcomes. You need to utilize them for various event with various sort of outfits and also for various sort of remodelings. So start looking for amazing cute tips on cute eyeliner today.
If you’re browsing for amazing cool tips on basic eyeliner, you have actually stay on the amazing blog post. The very first point is regarding comprehending the standard kinds of eye liners, as well as you could discover standard 3 kinds of them at the industry. One is gel based eye liner, 2nd is pencil eye liner and also lastly the last one is ink based eye liner. More info: buzzfeed 1. First: Know that there are three basic types of liners. Image Source: ulta.com 2. Different color liners can have different effects. 3. The shaky hand struggle is real — but there’s a way to solve it in three easy steps.
1) Sit down.
2) Plant your elbow on a flat surface. 3) Rest your pinky on your cheek. Stabilizing yourself as much as possible = fewer (probably) jerky mess-ups. Here’s the tutorial.
4. If you’re just starting out with liquid liner, begin with dots. Then slowly connect them.
makeuptrends.maybelline.com 5. You can also do the same thing with dashes. Image Source: theglossy.sephora.com 6. When applying liner, try not to pull the skin on the side of your face. If things get a little messy, clean up your line with a makeup remover-soaked cotton swab. Image Source: cosmopolitan.com 7. A dab of primer or concealer can work wonders for fixing smudges. Image Source: highlight-beauty.com
Get a more detailed version of this tutorial
here. 8. Start by drawing a messy line, then clean it up with a little petroleum jelly. Image Source: elle.com 9. Or if you’re really in a jam, use clear lip gloss. Image Source: Getty Images / iStockphoto LuminaStock
Get more great makeup tips
10. A smudge brush can transform a not-so-perfect eyeliner application.
birchbox.com 11. You can use a little bit of black eyeshadow to clean up a splotchy eyeliner line. Image Source: blog.hairandmakeupbysteph.com 12. If you think eyeliner looks a little too intense on your face, try tightlining — which is putting the liner *beneath* your lash line. Image Source: beautylish.com
Waterproof liner is ideal because you don’t want all that effort to rub off as soon as your eyes water. Read more about it
13. A quick way to set or intensify color on your waterline? Dark eyeshadow.
julep.com 14. Once you have your eyeliner where you want it, prevent the dreaded crease stamp with the help of a little translucent powder. Image Source: thebeautydepartment.com
You don’t have to draw the perfect two-tone wing for
this trick to work, promise.
15. Not ready to fully commit to liner yet? Use your favorite shadow as a faux-liner so you can get used to a similar look. Image Source: theglossy.sephora.com
Use a liner brush to press a darker color right next to your lashes. See step 3 in
this tutorial, specifically.
16. You can also tailor your eyeliner shape to your eye shape, once you feel confident in your application skills. Image Source: smashbox.com
But no pressure to do something super specific before you’re ready! This chart comes with
this palette, but it’s helpful advice no matter what kind of makeup you’re using. 17. Put the liner on your eyelash curler to save time and help you get a straight line. Image Source: beautypointofview.com This technique uses a soft eye pencil, and will at least get you started—you may need to trace over the resulting line on your lid with the pencil.
18. And when you’re feeling like you might want a little cat eye, use this two-step trick to make it easy.