Are you sick and tired of living a sad and difficult life? Do you wish that someone would just come and rescue you? Lucky for you, life just got much easier!.. More: diply
1. Prop your toothbrushes up instead of laying them down on the dirty counter
via life, love, and dirty diapers,diply
2. Organize your scarf collection by hanging them up
Click here for a full tutorial.
via Sally Ann ,Diply
3. Organize your cereal bags with clothespins and label them to get rid of bulky boxes
Use chalkboard paint for the labels.
via Pinterest/Laurie Reeve
4. Tidy up headphones so they don’t get tangled
via Life Hacks, Diply
5. Display your photos in a unique way by pinning them on pieces of twine
you also can decorate with photo too
via Canadian Tire , Diply
6. Use a clothespin to fasten your bike light
via Bike Hacks, Diply
7. Keep your hands at a safe distance when lighting a candle with matches
If you want to go a step further, click on the tutorial below to learn how to make a clothespin match gun!
via wikiHow, Diply
8. Secure your garbage by clipping the sides of the plastic bag
via Makely School For Girls
9. Turn any old clothespin into a toothpaste squeezer
Learn how to make one of these in a few easy steps by clicking below for the tutorial.
10. Never bang your finger again when using the hammer
If I only knew about this one sooner…
11. Make a planter and candle holder with clothespins
This is a great idea for patio furniture. Click below to read the full tutorial.
via Family Chic
12. Hang up your cleaning gloves under the sink
All you need is double sided mounting tape and a clothespin!
via The Soccer Mom
13. Tidy up the craft supplies by wrapping up yarn and string
via Heather J’s Life
13. Make a stand for your phone
via Our Peaceful Planet
14. Be a chopstick pro with these spring loaded chopsticks
Eating with chopsticks has never been so easy.
via Smart School House